This article explains how to set Fireflies for your team.
How to access Team Settings
- To access the Team Settings, click on the Teams and click on the Settings
Note: Only admins can change the Team Settings
- There are three types of settings. Let's look at each one
- Team Settings allow you to configure meeting settings for your team
1. Auto Join Settings
- Configure how Fireflies joins your team's calendar events. The default is "Allow teammates to choose"
|Team Meeting Auto-join Settings||What it means?|
|Allow teammates to choose||
Like the admin, teammates can configure the auto-join settings
|Join all that have a meeting link||Fireflies joins all calendar events with web conf link|
|Join only those that we are the owners of||Fireflies joins only calendar events you or your teammates are hosting|
|Join only when we invite firstname.lastname@example.org||Fireflies joins only calendar events when invited manually|
|Join only internal events with our teammates||Fireflies joins only the internal meetings with your teammates|
|Join only external events with clients||Fireflies joins only meetings with external participants who are not from your organisation|
2. Email Settings
- Configure who receives meeting recaps. The default is “Allow teammates to choose”
|Email Settings||What it means?|
|Allow teammates to choose||Teammates can configure who gets the meeting recaps|
|Send recaps only to me and participants from my team||
Sends recaps only to you and participants with the same workspace email
|Send recaps to only me and participants from gmail.com||Sends recaps only to you and participants with a gmail account|
|Send recaps to everyone on the invite||Sends recaps to every meeting participant irrespective of which email they've used to login|
|Send recaps to only me||Sends recaps only to you|
Related article: How to configure email and privacy settings
3. Privacy Settings
- Configure which meetings your teammates can access
|Privacy Settings||What it means?|
|Allow teammates to choose||Teammates can configure their meeting privacy settings|
|Anyone with a link||Anyone with a link to your meeting will be able to view the transcript and play the recording|
|Only Participants & Teammates||Only meeting participants or teammates can access your meeting|
|Only Participants||Only meeting participants can access your meeting|
|Only Teammates||Only teammates can access your meeting|
|Only You||Only you can access your meeting link|
Related article: How to set the Join email settings for your teams
4. Meeting Recordings
- Enable or disable video recording for the entire team
Related article: How to capture meeting videos
5. AI App Settings
Note: Customizing summaries consume AI credits.
Related article: Learn about AI credits
1. Allow Teammates to invite Users
- Toggle "Add new users from my company to the team" to automatically add users from your company domain to your workspace
Related article: How do I Invite teammates to my workspace?
2. Notification Settings
Fireflies sends a recording notification email to participants 1 hour before each meeting.
You can allow teammates to customize this email, or set a standard message for the entire team. If you enable a team-wide message, the one you set as admin will be used.
Related article: Following Meeting Recording Rules as a Fireflies User
- Team integrations allow you to connect apps your team uses
1. Integrate Hubspot for Teams
- Toggle “Configure” to integrate HubSpot for the entire team
Related article: How to integrate Hubspot for your entire team
We hope this article helped you to set Fireflies for your team. Please reach out with any questions about using Fireflies here.