Fireflies gives you options on how to invite it to your meetings. Select from the methods listed below based on your preference or situation.
Method 1: Calendar Invites
- Create a meeting on Google or Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org to the meeting.
For Google Meet or Zoom, make sure to include the web conferencing URL on the calendar invite.
If you prefer this manual method, make sure you have selected Join only when I invite email@example.com on Autojoin Settings.
Also read: How to Set Fireflies to Manual
Method 2: Autojoin Settings
Configure Fireflies to automatically join meetings. Fireflies will automatically join any meeting on your calendar that has a Zoom URL. There would be no need to manually invite it each time.
- Go to Settings.
- On the Autojoin Settings section, select either the option Join all calendar events that have a meeting link or Join only calendar events that I own.
Also read: How to Configure Your Autojoin Settings
Method 3: Fireflies Dashboard
- Go to your Fireflies Dashboard.
- Fill out the Meeting Name and the Meeting URL on the Add to live meeting module.
- Set the Duration.
- Click Join Now.
How do I know that Fireflies joined my meeting?
When it is time, Fireflies will ask permission to join the meeting and the Meeting Host will receive a prompt.
If the Meeting Host admits Fireflies, you will see a participant with the name Fireflies.ai Notetaker.