This guide covers how to transcribe an unlimited number of meetings using Fireflies' free plan.
Eligible Meetings for Unlimited Transcripts
Free users get unlimited transcripts for:
- Meetings where the Fireflies bot joins and recaps are sent to all participants.
- Google Meet meetings recorded via the Fireflies Chrome extension.
- Offline meetings transcribed via the Fireflies mobile app.
How to enable unlimited transcripts
- Set the Share email recaps to "Send recaps to everyone on the invite".
- Unlimited transcripts will be shown at the top of your dashboard.
- Unlimited transcripts are automatically enabled for Google Meet recordings/
- Just press "Record Audio" to transcribe offline meetings.
|Note: While meeting transcripts are now unlimited, creating meeting summaries will still consume transcription credits.
Related Article: Learn about AI Super Summaries
We hope this guide has helped explain how to get unlimited meeting transcripts in the Free plan. If you have any other questions about using Fireflies please reach out to us here.