The Fireflies and Salesforce integration syncs meetings, notes, and transcripts from Fireflies to your Salesforce CRM.
This guide will walk through the integration set up and configuration.
Connect Fireflies and Salesforce
- Log into your Fireflies account and go to the Integrations page. Select the Salesforce Integration
- Click on the Connect button
- Allow Fireflies access to your Salesforce account
- Salesforce API integrations with Fireflies are supported for Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer Salesforce plans
- Once the Fireflies Salesforce integration is Active, meeting notes will sync from Fireflies to Salesforce
- You can configure how you want the meeting notes to be sent to your Salesforce CRM.
What does it mean?
Create meeting participant as a Salesforce Lead
Fireflies automatically creates a lead in your Salesforce CRM for every new meeting participant that doesn’t exist in Salesforce
Attach notes to an Opportunity in Salesforce
Fireflies will attach a note under an opened Opportunity in Salesforce if any of the meeting participants are related to that Opportunity
|Only log meeting data to existing contacts or leads||
Fireflies logs meeting data only to existing contacts
Only log meeting data as a Note
Only notes are created. Calendar events are not created
- After configuring the desired Salesforce integration settings, click Save Settings
Test the Salesforce Fireflies Integration
- To test the integration, click Insert Sample Data to sync test data from Fireflies to Salesforce
- Click Test Push Flow to confirm the integration is working properly. You will see a "Test successful" message if data syncs successfully from Fireflies to Salesforce
- The sample contact will be visible within your Salesforce CRM
- To view synced meeting notes in Salesforce, click on a contact and then click the Meeting link
- You will find the meeting notes logged under the Details section
Note: You can customize your Salesforce page layout to show meeting notes directly on the contact records, rather than needing to go into the Details tab
Configure Page Layouts in Salesforce
Fireflies logs meeting notes in the Related Lists section under “Notes and Attachments.
To view them on your record pages in Salesforce, such as Lead or Contact, you'll need to add the Notes & Attachments to the existing page layouts.
- Click the Salesforce Settings and select Open Advanced Setup
- Click on the Object Manager and search for the Lead object
- Select the Page Layouts
- Drag the Notes & Attachments from the Related List onto the page layout. Click Save
- Go to Lightning Record Pages and click Edit
- Search for Related Lists and drag it onto the page layout. Click Save
- The Notes & Attachments will now show directly on the page layout
How to save meeting notes under a new lead
- In the Fireflies Salesforce integration settings, enable the option to "Create meeting participant as a Salesforce Lead”
- Schedule a meeting with a new lead and add the Fireflies bot to the meeting invite
- Fireflies will sync the meeting notes to Salesforce after the meeting
Note: You can see the new lead updated within the Sales>Leads section
- Click on the lead to view the meeting notes logged under Notes & Attachments
- Click on the Notes and view the meeting summaries and action items
Hope this article helped you to set up Salesforce integration for your entire workspace. If you still have questions on using Fireflies, feel free to ask your questions here.