In this article, let us how to create Soundbites automatically from your meeting transcripts.
Create Soundbites automatically from the Soundbites Panel
- Click on the Create Soundbite button on your Soundbite panel
- You will find three options. To create Soundbites automatically, select the Magic Soundbites or Keyword Soundbites. Let's explore each of these options.
Related article: How to manually create Soundbites from your meeting transcripts
1. Magic Soundbite
- Click on the Create Magic Soundbite option
- Click on the Generate Soundbite option and let Fireflies AI automatically generate Soundbite suggestions.
- To save all of the Soundbites, click on the Save all button. You can also save individual Soundbites by selecting them and clicking on the Save button.
Note: If you want to edit a Soundbite suggestion before saving, you can do so by clicking on the Edit button.
- You'll now be able to see the new Soundbites within the Soundbites Tab
2. Keyword Soundbite
- Click on the Create Keyword Soundbite option
- Enter the keyword you want to highlight. For example, let us enter "top of funnel"
- Fireflies will generate Soundbites from all instances of that keyword in the meeting
- Click on the save all button to create the Soundbites
Note: You can click on the edit option and edit the Soundbite before saving.
- You'll be able to see the new Soundbites within the Soundbites tab
Hope this article helped you to create a Soundbite automatically. You can check how to edit and manage Soundbites to know how to edit and share your Soundbites with your peers.
If you still have any questions on using Fireflies, feel free to ask your questions here.