In this article, let us see the steps to integrate Aircall with Fireflies.
Benefits of Aircall Integration with Fireflies
- The Fireflies.ai + Aircall integration makes it seamless to transcribe every call made inside Aircall. You can then search, share, analyze, and review the key insights from meetings with customers, prospects, and teammates.
Related article: How to review key insights from meetings using conversation intelligence
Integrate Aircall with Fireflies
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left. On the Integrations page, click on the icon for Aircall.
- Click on the Connect button
- You'll be redirected to Aircall where you can sign in to your account.
- Once the Aircall integration has been set up, Fireflies will transcribe calls and voicemails left on your selected Aircall number. You can disable this setting if you don't want voicemails to be transcribed.
Related article: How to set up Fireflies to track custom topics during your calls
Things to remember
- Only admins of your Aircall account can set this integration up.
- Only Aircall conversations that have a host who is a Fireflies workspace will get processed and pushed to the Fireflies notebook.
Related article: How to set Fireflies to never miss your meetings (auto-join settings)
Hope this article helped you to integrate Aircall with Fireflies. If you've any questions related to Fireflies drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org