This article explains how to privately share meeting transcripts with only the people you want.
How to share meeting links
- Go to the Notebook and click on a Meeting you want to share
- Click on the Share button
- Enter the email address of the user and click on Invite
- An email will be sent to the selected users with a link to open the Meeting Recap
How to view the shared meeting notes
- To view the transcript, they can click on the Meeting recap button in the email and log in to Fireflies using their Google or Microsoft Outlook account
- After completing the signup, they can view the transcripts from the meeting notepad
- Alternatively, they can open their meeting notebook, click on Shared with Me to view all the notes.
- Users can now leave comments, like and pin specific portions of the meeting.
How to remove users from shared access
- Open the meetings notepad and click on Share
- Click on the X symbol next to the user to remove access
Hope this article helped you to securely share meeting transcripts with selected individuals. If you have any other questions about using Fireflies' transcript-sharing capabilities or need help enabling the feature, please contact our support team here.