How to Setup SSO for Okta
To configure Fireflies SSO when using Okta as your identity provider you will need to follow these steps
- Create an application with your Okta dashboard. By clicking on Create new app integration. You will also need to select SAML 2.0
- Create the application and name it Fireflies.ai SAML Application
- In the next step, you will need to input a sample URL - https://app.fireflies.ai/<domain_name>/12345 as the Single sign-on URL in the interim. This will be replaced in the follow-on steps.
- To complete the configuration in the last step mention that the application is an internal application. In addition, check the box that mentions that it is for the vendor to enable SAML
- Once this is done and saved copy the App Embed Link and use it as the Single Sign-on URL in the next step.
- Head to the SSO configuration link shared with you and input the App Embed Link as the Single Sign-On URL
- In addition to the Single Sign On URL, you will need to generate a SAML certificate that you have to copy and paste into the certificate input field
- After entering these two fields enter the Configure SSO button.
- Fireflies will give you a postback URL that you can use to replace the sample Single Sign On URL that you had earlier entered into okta with this URL.
- After saving this configuration in Okta, you can enter the Login with SSO button
- The unique login URL for your team that you can share with your team. Your teammates will have to access this URL to log in to Fireflies.
Hope this article helped you to set up SSo for Okta. If you've any questions related to Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org