In this article, let us see how to capture your meeting videos using Fireflies.
Can Fireflies Capture Meeting Videos?
- Fireflies captures meeting videos video for all of your video conferencing meetings. Fireflies will capture video across video conferencing platforms like - Google meet, Zoom, Microsoft teams, Webex, Bluejeans, GoTo, and Skype.
- The video recording feature is available only to users in the Business Tier.
How to enable video recording
- Open the settings page on Fireflies to enable the Record Meeting Video toggle.
- Once the video recording has been enabled, Fireflies will start capturing videos for all meetings going forward. After a meeting has been processed, you will be able to access the video in Notepad.
Enabling video for your team
- Admins can control the video recording settings for the entire team from the team settings page.
- You will find three options:
- Allow teammates to choose - this will allow teammates to enable or disable video capture from the individual settings page. This is the default option.
- Enable for all teammates: Enabling this setting will ensure that meeting video is also captured for all newer meetings recorded by the bot. Teammates will not be able to override this setting.
Disable video recording for all teammates: Disabling this will ensure that meeting video is not captured for any meetings recorded by the bot. Teammates will not be able to override this setting.
- Disable video recording for all teammates: Disabling this will ensure that meeting video is not captured for any meetings recorded by the bot. Teammates will not be able to override this setting.
Note: The Chrome Extension does not support video recording at the moment.
Related article: How to use Fireflies with Teammates
Hope this article helped you to capture videos for your meetings using Fireflies. If you still have any questions about capturing videos, feel free to ask your questions here.