In this article, let us see the steps to integrate Monday.com with Fireflies.
What is Monday.com
- Monday.com is a multi-purpose platform that is used by businesses to manage tasks and get work done. The Fireflies integration creates tasks based on topics discussed during your conversations.
How to integrate Monday.com with Fireflies
- Log in to your Fireflies account. Go to Integrations on the main menu found on the left. On the Integrations page, search for Monday and click on .
- To set up monday.com it is important that the Fireflies app is first installed on monday.com. Install the app on monday.com by clicking here.
Important: Only the monday.com admin can install the app for the entire workspace
- Once the app is installed, you can head back to Fireflies and complete the integration by clicking on the Connect button.
- You'll be redirected to Monday.com where you will have to enter your Monday domain name and login credentials
- You will need to authorize Fireflies by clicking on Authorize.
- You have successfully enabled the Monday.com integration. You'll notice the Active badge and a green tick on the monday.com integration on your Fireflies dashboard.
Related article: How to integrate Hubspot with Fireflies
Settings to automatically create tasks on Monday.com
- Select the relevant Board from the drop-down menu to create tasks from your meetings.
- Select the Group where the item would be created
- Select at least one Topic so that Fireflies can create items based on mentions of these keywords. Voice commands are the default Topic that will be selected by default.
Related Article: How to set up Fireflies to track custom topics during your calls
- Based on the voice commands that you have created, items would be created within your Monday.com account under the chosen Board and Group
Related Article: How can I use topic trackers to trigger my integrations?