Asana is a task management and collaboration tool that helps manage all kind of tasks. With Fireflies you can send your transcripts automatically after every meeting.
Integrate Asana with Fireflies
1. Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left.
2. On the Integrations page, click on Asana.
3. Click on the Connect button.
4. You'll be redirected to Asana where you would be able to sign in to your account.
5. You would need to authorise Fireflies by clicking on Allow.
You have successfully enabled Asana on your Fireflies App. Back on Fireflies, you'll notice the Active badge and a green tick on Asana integration.
Settings to automatically create tasks in Asana
1. Select relevant project from the drop-down menu to create tasks from your meetings.
2. Select the list where the task would be created.
3. Based on the voice commands which you have created, tasks would be created within your Asana account under the chosen project and list