Fireflies allows you to edit your transcripts as well as change the names of multiple speakers. The system is able to differentiate multiple speakers.
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Notebook on the main menu found on the left.
- On your Notebook, click the meeting you want to access.
- On the meeting page, the transcription is found on the right section. To start editing the transcript, click the Edit Transcript button.
- Click on the headline (next to the profile icon) and change the text.
- When you’re finished, just hit End Editing, and the changes you made would be retained.
Note: If you change a particular speaker name, all other paragraphs
associated with that speaker would change names. This means you only
need to set a name one time per speaker even if he or she talks multiple
Fireflies can recognize up to 9 speakers.