This article will help you get started with AI Apps
AI App - Use cases
AI apps can enhance your Fireflies experience in a few ways:
- Tailor your meeting summaries and notes for the different meeting types.
- Extract information about the budget, timeline, and customer pain points from your sales calls.
- Generate content like post-meeting follow-up emails or blog post ideas.
Create an AI app
- Create an either create an app from scratch.
- Or use the pre-build templates from the prompts library.
- To create an AI App from scratch at minimum you will need to enter a prompt.
- Create an app by opening a template from the Prompts Library, like the Sales Call, and enter a detailed prompt explaining the task you want the AI to perform.
Related article: Best practices for writing good AskFred prompts
Configure an AI app
- By default, apps generate outputs for all meetings recorded using the Fireflies bot. Toggle "Automate" off to disable this.
- Set filters so apps only run for meetings with certain keywords.
- Select advanced AI models to run the app.
- Admins can create automated apps for their team.
Run an AI App
- AI App automatically generates outputs for your meetings. However, users also can manually run an AI app for meetings to test the outputs.
- To do this, open a meeting, click the customize notes button in the threads section, and open up the App Store tab.
- Click on the Generate button. The AI-generated output will appear as the last comment in the threads section.
Hope this article helped you get started with AI Apps. If you have AI app ideas that you would like to see built out as templates, feel free to reach out here.