With Fireflies' new feature, AskFred, you can leverage the power of AI right inside your meetings!
Your AI Assistant Fred will now be able to answer questions you have about your meetings, extract important information from your meetings, or even generate content like emails and tweets that you can use after your meeting. Here's how you can get started.
- AskFred is a way for users to ask questions about their meetings and get answers from Fred. You can use this from the AskFred button inside your meeting recaps in your Notebook.
- You can use AskFred to get Fred to do the following three types of actions:
- Meeting question: You can ask questions about what was discussed in the meeting, concerns that were brought up, timestamps where specific topics were spoken about, and more. Just make sure to follow these guidelines to get the best answers.
- Meeting action: You can ask Fred to generate follow-up emails, tweets, or even blog post drafts from the discussion that took place in the meeting.
- General: You can ask any general questions unrelated to the meeting, similar to ChatGPT.
- Once Fred has given a response to your question, you can mark it with a thumbs up or thumbs down based on the quality of the response. This will also serve as feedback to improve the product.
While using AskFred, remember to follow best practices and guidelines in order to receive good-quality outputs from Fred. You can go through this guide to learn more about the best practices you should follow in your questions and prompts.
How do I access AskFred?
AskFred is now available to all users who signed up for Fireflies.
AskFred will only be available on paid plans (Pro or Business). Once you have subscribed to a paid plan, you will be able to start a trial for AskFred and sign up for an AI Credits package.
What are AI Credits?
In order to use AskFred to ask questions or generate content, you will have to purchase an AI Credits package. The AI Credits monthly packages will provide you with a number of AI Credits per month, which you will be able to utilize on AskFred and other AI Extensions.
You can start asking questions to AskFred in exchange for AI credits. If you exhaust your AI credits before your monthly billing cycle then you would be auto-upgraded to the next AI credits package.
Every time you ask a question, generate content or run any prompt in AskFred, this will use up a certain number of your AI Credits. For now, every question/query to Ask Fred will count as 1 AI Credit.
You can read more about AI credits pricing & package details in this article.
All the members in your team workspace can use these AI credits and the AI Credits are shared between your team's users.