Dropbox is a popular service that allows its users to upload and transfer files to the cloud. With Fireflies, you can send your transcripts and recordings to Dropbox automatically after every meeting.
Integrate Dropbox with Fireflies
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left.
- On the Integrations page, hit the icon for Dropbox.
- Click on the Connect button.
- You'll be redirected to Dropbox where you would be able to sign in to your account.
- You would need to click Allow when this prompt asks you to confirm:
You have successfully enabled Dropbox on your Fireflies App. Back on Fireflies, you'll notice the Active badge.
Set Up Dropbox Integrations
Set your preferences on the Settings section to the right.
- Choose what format you want your transcripts to be saved as.
- You can also choose the Dropbox folder in which the transcripts will be saved.
Alternatively, you can create a new folder for your files by clicking Create New Folder. This automatically creates the folder in Dropbox for you. On the message prompt, just write your new folder's name and hit Create Folder.
Your transcripts would now be saved in the said folder. To see your transcripts, open the folder in Dropbox.
- Check the appropriate boxes to enable your preferences. We suggest checking all of them if you want to keep all your data.
- Select Include Speaker Labels if you want to be able to see the speaker names.
- Select Include Timestamps if you want timestamps showing on your transcripts.
- Select Save Audio if you want to also save the recordings as audio files in to Dropbox.
Check the appropriate boxes. We suggest checking all of them if you want to keep all your data.
Transcribe Audio Files Uploaded to Dropbox
In addition to pushing transcripts and recording from Fireflies to dropbox, you can also transcribe audio calls uploaded to a particular folder automatically.
- Select an existing folder.
Alternatively, you can create a new folder by clicking Create New Folder.
- Click Save Settings, and you're set.
Once connected, any future audio files (mp3, wav, m4a) that you upload to that folder in Dropbox will automatically get transcribed.