How to Setup SSO for OneLogin
To configure Fireflies SSO when using OneLogin as your identity provider you will need to follow these steps
- Create an application with your OneLogin dashboard. By clicking on Add app
- Search for "SAML Custom" within the applications search
- Once you have created the application with a name for example: "Fireflies SAML app". Click on the SSO tab
- From the SSO tab, copy the X.509 certificate and SAML 2.0 endpoint
- Head over to the unique link shared with you and input this information and hit "Configure SSO"
- Once this is done, you will receive
- The postback URL from Fireflies, also known as the ACS consumer URL within OneLogin. This will have to be entered
- The unique login URL for your team that you can share with your team. Your teammates will have to access this URL to log in to Fireflies.
Hope this article helped you to set up SSO for OneLogin. If you've any questions related to Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org