To configure Fireflies SSO when using OneLogin as your identity provider you will need to follow these steps
- Create an application with your OneLogin dashboard. By clicking on Add app
- Search for "SAML Custom" within the applications search
- Once you have created the application with a name for example: "Fireflies SAML app". Click on the SSO tab
- From the SSO tab, copy the X.509 certificate and SAML 2.0 endpoint
- Head over to the unique link shared with you and input this information and hit "Configure SSO"
- Once this is done, you will receive
- The postback URL from Fireflies, also known as the ACS consumer URL within OneLogin. This will have to be entered
- The unique login URL for your team that you can share with your team. Your teammates will have to access this URL to log in to Fireflies.