SSO is a feature that is currently only available on the enterprise plan. To avail
this please contact email@example.com
Enterprise users of Fireflies can configure Single Sign-On using the SAML(Security Assertion Markup language) authentication mechanism. This approach is a custom approach that works with any IDP(identity provider) of your choice.
- Depending on your IDP, please view the relevant link to know more about how to get this information
- In case your IDP is not listed above, these are the generic steps that you need to follow to set up SSO
- Get the X.509 certificate and Login URL from your IDP. Both these inputs will need to be entered on the unique link shared with you
- Once you've entered the above information Fireflies generates
- A postback URL that you will have to input in your IDP. The postback URL is also sometimes known as ACS Consumer URL by certain IDPs
- A unique login URL that you can share with your teammates.
- Your team will need to keep this URL handy to access the Fireflies notebook.