Google Docs is an online word processor that is part of the Google suite of products. The Fireflies <> Google Docs integration would push meeting notes and summaries as newer documents within the root folder of your Google Drive.
Getting started with the integration
- Log in to Fireflies, and then click on Integrations found on the menu
- On the Integrations page, click on Google Docs
- Click on the connect button
- You'll be required to provide access to the files that are present in your Google Drive
- Once the integration has been set up, all future meeting summaries will now be pushed as newer Google Docs
- The meeting summary will contain the list of participants, a link to the audio and transcript, and some key highlights and action items.
Important: All newly added documents will get pushed to the root folder
of your google drive. This cannot be customised.