This article explains how to configure Fireflies to join meetings and share recaps with participants.
How to set the Fireflies join settings
Note: Auto-join is disabled by default. This means, Fireflies will join meetings only when firstname.lastname@example.org is added to the invite.
1. Set Fireflies to join all your calendar events
- From the Fireflies dashboard, Enable the Auto-join calendar events
2. Set Fireflies to join only calendar events you own
- From the Fireflies dashboard, select Join only calendar events that I own
3. Set Fireflies to join only internal team meetings
- From the Fireflies dashboard, select Join only internal events with teammates
4. Set Fireflies to join only external meetings
- From the Fireflies dashboard, select Join only external events with clients
Note: Fireflies will detect which meetings are with teammates and which meetings are with external folks based on the email domains of the other participants on the meeting invite.
Related article: How to add Fireflies to a meeting using Live meeting
How to set the meeting recap settings
Note: By default, meeting recaps is set to Send recaps to everyone in the invite. This means, Fireflies will send recaps to all meeting participants. Here are the various options.
1. Send meeting recaps only to your team
- From the Fireflies dashboard, send recaps to me and participants from my team
2. Send meeting recaps to participants with a corporate email id
- From the Fireflies dashboard, send recaps to only me and participants from a corporate email id
3. Send recaps only to yourself
- From the Fireflies dashboard, select Send recaps only to me
Hope this article helped you to configure Fireflies meeting auto-join and email recap settings. You can now, setup your Fireflies account and start your first meeting. If you have questions regarding how Fireflies joins your meetings, please reach out at email@example.com