You can completely control how Fireflies should join your meetings by configuring the auto-join settings.
In this article, let us explore the autojoin settings that allow you to control Fireflies the way you want it to be.
Where to find the Autojoin settings?
- Go to app.fireflies.ai and Sign up with Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar.
Related Article: How to Log In to Fireflies
You can access the auto-join settings from two places.
From the Fireflies Dashboard
- You can find the autojoin settings, on your Fireflies dashboard on the right-hand side.
From the Fireflies Settings
- Alternatively, you can go to the settings and find the autojoin settings
How to Configure the Auto-Join Settings
Here's how you can tell Fireflies which meeting you'd like it to join.
|Autojoin setting||What Fireflies does?|
Join all calendar events with web-conf link
|Fireflies automatically joins and records all the meetings you attend or host.|
Join only calendar events that I own
|Fireflies automatically joins and records only the meetings you host.|
Join calendar events only when I invite email@example.com
|Fireflies will join and record calls only if you manually invite Fireflies from the dashboard|
Join only internal events with CompanyDomain.com teammates
Fireflies will automatically record all internal meetings (all participants in your organization)
e.g: Weekly Team Meetings, 1:1, etc.
Join only external events with non-CompanyDomain.com teammates
Fireflies will automatically record all meetings with external participants (participants NOT in your organization)
e.g: Sales Demos, Customer Meetings etc.
Note: Our system will detect which meetings are with teammates and which meetings are with external folks based on the email domains of the other participants on the meeting invite.
Here's how you can configure Fireflies to Join only meetings upon invite.
Example: Set Fireflies to only join meetings upon invite
- Log in to your Fireflies account. On the right side, click on the auto-join dropdown and select the Join calendar events only when I invite firstname.lastname@example.org option.
- The next time you create an event on Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar, you would need to invite email@example.com as a guest to that meeting.
Related article: How to add Fireflies to a meeting using Live meeting
How to configure Email Meeting Recap Settings
- You can configure your email settings and set who should receive the meeting transcripts and recaps after the meeting. Here are the various options.
|Email Setting||What does it mean?|
|Send recaps to me and participants from my team||Fireflies will send the recap email to only you and participants who belong to your workspace|
|Send recaps to only me and participants from a corporate email id||Fireflies will send the recap email to only you and participants who have a corporate email id|
|Send recaps to everyone on the invite||Fireflies will send recaps to all participants who joined your meeting link|
|Send recaps only to me||Fireflies will send the meeting recap only to you|
Example: Set Fireflies to send recaps only to you
- You can set the email recap settings to Send recaps only to me option. Fireflies will now send the meeting recap email only to you.
Hope this article helped you to configure Fireflies meeting auto-join and email recap settings. You can now, setup your Fireflies account and start your first meeting. If you have questions regarding how Fireflies joins your meetings, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org