In this article, let us explore all the post-meeting features of Fireflies.
How to find out if your meetings have been processed?
- After the meeting, Fireflies will start processing the meeting and share the transcripts and recording within five to ten minutes depending on the length of the meeting. You can click on the Meeting status and see the status of your meeting.
- Once the meeting status goes from Processing to Completed, you will be able to view your meetings within the Fireflies Notebook.
Related article: What is on the meeting status page?
How to view, organize and find your meetings
- To view your meetings, you can click on the Notebook and here you will be able to find all your meetings organized across multiple channels.
- Your meetings will be organized into 3 channels namely #My meetings #All Meetings # Shared with me.
- #My Meetings: Shows only the meetings that you’ve hosted
- #All meetings: Shows meetings hosted by you or your entire team
- #Share with me: Shows meetings that have been shared with you
- Other than these default channels, you can organize and group your meetings using the Channels feature.
- So, if you have a Hiring, Marketing, and Testing team, you can create 3 channels and organize all your respective meetings within the respective channels.
- This makes it easy for you to retrieve a marketing meeting or hiring meeting that happened a month ago.
Related article: What is Fireflies Notebook?
2. Search Function
- You can use the search function and find meetings based on the titles from that specific channel. You can also use the search function to retrieve meetings across all the channels.
Related article: How to use the search function in your meetings and transcripts
How to access your meeting transcripts
- To access the meeting transcripts, click on the meeting title. This takes you to the meeting notepad.
2. Meeting Transcripts
- Here, you will find the meeting transcripts identified with the speaker names on the right-hand side.
How to Search, Edit and Share the Meeting Transcript
1. Search Transcripts
- You can search for keywords within the transcript, and click on the transcript to go to that portion of the call.
2. Edit Transcripts
- To edit a transcript, click on the Edit option. Now, go to a specific portion and alter the text. For example, I've changed the word "blocks" to "blogs"
- You can also edit the Speaker names, by hovering over the Speaker name and clicking on the pencil icon next to the Speaker name.
Related article: How to edit your meeting transcript
3. Share Transcripts
- You also have the option to share the transcript with the team using the share button.
- In the top right corner, you will find the privacy settings that you selected from the Settings page. You can click on the Privacy icon to change your option.
Related article: How to share transcripts with participants
How to access the meeting videos and get the meeting summaries
1. Access Meeting Videos
- If you have enabled video recording, you will see the recorded video in the middle. You can hover your mouse over it and play the video
Related article: How to capture videos for your Fireflies meetings
2. AI Super Summaries
- Right below the video, you will find a detailed AI Super Summaries that gives you important keywords, meeting overview, meeting outline, bullet point notes, and action items.
To know more about AI Super summaries, read the below support guide.
Related article: Everything you need to know about AI Super Summaries
How to get conversational analytics from your calls
- On the left side, you will find the smart search tab. Here you'll find the analytics and AskFred AI assistant that will help you analyze and assess your calls. Let's explore them in detail.
- On the top, you’ve Ask Fred - an AI assistant powered with Open AI’s GPT technology. AskFred will answer specific questions about your meeting like “how many licenses the customer wants to buy?”
- It will also help you write post-meeting emails, and generate blog topic ideas or tweets related to your meeting. In short, you get the power of ChatGPT for you and your team's meeting.
Related article: AskFred - Get the power of ChatGPT in your meetings
2. AI Filters
- Next, you will find AI Filters which identify Date & time, Questions, Metrics, tasks, and pricing along with the count of the number of times these topics were spoken.
- These are automatically detected by the system based on the Industry and AI customization settings you’ve chosen.
3. Sentiment Filters
- Next, you will find sentiment filters that give you an idea of how much of the call had a positive, negative, or neutral sentiment.
4. Speaker Talk Time
- Speaker talk time gives you details of who spoke most of the time and how fast they spoke. This will be helpful when you want to train your team.
5. Topic Tracker
- You will be able to see the topic trackers you created before the start of the meeting as well as the number of times these words were spoken. When you click on the topic, you’ll find the keywords highlighted in the transcript.
Related article: How to setup topic trackers?
6. Conversation Intelligence for your team
- You can reach it from the left nav on your dashboard by clicking on 'Analytics' or you can directly open the page https://app.fireflies.ai/analytics
It is only available on the business plan. We have 2 tabs on the dashboard:
- Analytics: Find the important metrics aggregated for all the meetings for yourself and your team for a given date range.
- Topics insights: Find important topics & keywords from your meetings in one place.
Related article: Conversation intelligence in Fireflies
How to collaborate with your team after the calls
- In the middle of your Notepad, you will find the threads section. This is where you and your team can make a comment, reply to the comments and create a conversation thread.
2. Comments with Time Stamp
- A timestamp is also associated every time you comment. When a teammate clicks on that comment section, they’d be taken to that portion of the transcript.
- Just like for your meetings, you can have privacy control settings for your comments as well.
- You can make the comment thread Public, Private, or visible to only your teammates or meeting participants.
3. Meeting marker
- You will find the meeting marker right below the Threads at the bottom. Here you can seek the audio to a particular point. You will see the pin, like, or dislike button on the playhead. Your team can click on the icon and it will take them to that portion.
- They can also play the meeting call at 2x speed, and go backward by 5s or forward by 15s.
4. Sound Bites
- You create soundbites or small call snippets by highlighting a very important part of the call on the transcript and clicking on the create soundbite option.
- This creates a soundbite and places it within the Soundbite section.
Related article: How to create a sound bite
How to Download Transcripts and Meeting
- You will find the download option on your meeting playhead. This lets you download your audio, video, and transcripts.
While downloading transcripts make sure to disable any pop-up blockers on your Chrome browser as this hampers the download process.
Related article: How to download the meeting transcript and recording
Hope this article showed you all the post-meeting features in Fireflies.
In case, you have any questions or doubts about how to get the best out of your meetings using Fireflies, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org