In this article, let us see the steps to enable app Integrations in Fireflies.
Benefits of App Integration
- Fireflies allow you to connect with a wide array of popular apps like diallers, project management apps, CRMs, video conferencing apps, and many more
- By connecting Fireflies with your apps, you can use Fireflies to automate your workflows. For example:
- You can let Fireflies log notes under your contacts in your CRM or create tasks using voice commands.
Related article: How to log automated meeting notes under your contacts in your CRM
How to Integrate various apps With Fireflies
- Navigate to the Integrations page on your Fireflies dashboard
- You can use the search panel to connect to any app you want. For example, you can search for Hubspot and click on the Hubspot app.
- Alternatively, you can use the Filter dropdown to select any apps you want. We support most of the popular diallers, PM tools, video conferencing tools and more.
- After you select an app, you can click on connect and integrate the app with Fireflies
|Note: Some will require you to login into your app account while others will require you to enter the API keys for those apps which you can find in the settings of the apps that you use.|
- Once you integrate the App, you will see an active badge near the app. This means you've successfully integrated the App with Fireflies
Hope this article helped you to turn on App integrations from your Fireflies dashboard. You can check out all these popular apps that Fireflies integrates with.
In case, you have any questions or doubts about how to integrate your favorite apps with Fireflies, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org