In this article, let us see how to automatically route your meeting recordings, notes, and transcription straight to your contact records inside Copper CRM.
How to Integrate Copper CRM with Fireflies
- Go to Copper CRM and from the settings click on Generate API key to get your Copper API key.
- Navigate to the Fireflies integrations page and click on the Copper CRM
- Enter your Copper CRM API key and click on Connect
- You have now connected Copper CRM with Fireflies. You will also see an active badge next to the Copper integration app
- All the activities logged by Fireflies will automatically be associated with the corresponding contact in Copper. You can click on a contact and go to the activities tab
- You can find the notes either from the Log activity tab or on the Create note tab.
- Here you will find the meeting logs, summary, and links to the transcripts
Related article: How to set up Fireflies to track custom topics during your calls
Hope this article helped you to integrate Copper CRM with Fireflies. Fireflies also integrates with all these popular apps.
In case, you have any questions or doubts about how to integrate your favorite apps with Fireflies, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org