In this article, let us see how to delete a recording from your Fireflies workspace.
Delete a recording/meeting from your Notebook
- Click Notebook on the left menu. Select the meeting you want to delete. The Delete button should appear. Click it and confirm the deletion by hitting Yes.
- You can also select multiple meetings and delete meetings in bulk. You can only delete meetings that you are the owner of.
Related article: How to download a meeting transcript/recording?
Delete a recording/meeting from your Notepad
- Click on the Meeting that you want to delete.
- At the bottom right, you'll find the trash can icon on the audio bar. Click the icon.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on Yes, delete this meeting
|Note: Admins have the additional ability to delete meetings that are accessible to the team or those where they were a participant. This includes meetings that they do not own.|
Hope this article helped you to delete a recording from your Notebook or Notepad. If you've any further questions about Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org