You can upload both audio or video meeting files on your Fireflies dashboard and get the meeting transcripts. In this article, let us see how to do that.
How to Upload an Audio/Video File
- Go to the Uploads section and click on the drag-and-drop audio or video file section.
Note: Fireflies supports files in the form of MP3, M4A, WAV, or MP4 format. If the file that you have is in another format, use an online converter and upload the files in any of the above four formats.
- Upload the meeting file from your system
- Depending on the size of the meeting file, Fireflies will take ten to twelve minutes to process and upload your file.
Note: There are specific size limits for the files you can upload, as follows: For audio files, the maximum size allowed is 200 MB, while for videos, the limit is 1.5GB.
- After the upload is complete, you will be able to see the uploaded meeting file within your Fireflies Notebook.
- You can click on this meeting, to get the transcripts, call summaries, and analytics.
- You can also download the transcripts by clicking on the download transcript option.
Related article: How to download meeting recordings and transcripts
Know About the Rate Limits for Uploading Videos or Audio Files
- Rate limits apply when you want to transcribe your past meetings or upload multiple audio or video files on Fireflies.
- Rate limits apply to users in the paid plans. (Pro and Business Tier)
- If you're on the Free plan, you'd need to upgrade to a Paid plan to upload and transcribe multiple files easily.
|When does it apply?
3000 mins/month/seat up to a limit of 150,000 mins/month for a team.
This applies if you are using some other platforms which include:
Related article: Monthly Credits & Rate Limits For Meetings
Know about the Meeting File Size and Duration
|Max File Size Supported
|<=1.5GB for video files and <=200MB for audio files
- If your current file is more than the supported File size or duration, please compress or split the file. Here are some tools that can help:
Note: We are not affiliated with any of the sites mentioned above.
Hope this article helped you to upload audio or video files using Fireflies. You can integrate with tools like Zapier and automate your meeting upload process.
If you still have any questions regarding your Fireflies account settings, feel free to ask your questions here.