To upload a file, please do the following:
- Log in and go to Uploads.
- Select a file to upload.
- Once the file is uploaded, you can change the window and do your other important works.
- Depending on the size of the file, it will take about 15 minutes. Once the file will be processed, you will get an email.
Monthly Rate Limits
- For both Pro & Business plans, you get 2000 mins/mo/user.
- This limit is for combined minutes transcribed from:
- Audio/Video uploads from dashboard
- API for Audio Upload
- Zapier Audio Upload
- Dropbox, GDrive, Onedrive, and other storage apps
- Transcribe Past Meetings combined
- Additional mins cost $0.03/min.
- Your minutes reset at the start of each month. Unused minutes do not rollover.
Also read: Monthly Credits & Rate Limits For Meetings
Audio File Format
Fireflies accept audios with the following file format:
If the audio file that you have is in another format, you may use an online converter for free such as:
The maximum size of the file that you can upload is 100MB and it should have a maximum of 75 minutes of audio.
If your current file is more than 100MB or if it has more than 75 minutes of audio, please compress or split the file. Here are some tools that can help:
Note: We are not affiliated with any of the sites mentioned above.
For MP4 files
Free users can only upload file sizes that are under 100MB.
Paid users can upload files up to 800MB in size.