Fireflies Thread allows you to jot down notes and sync them at specific parts of the audio recording. This productivity tool can be applied for your personal use like adding memos, referencing, studying, etc.
In this article, let us see how to use the Thread function effectively.
How to use the Thread Function
If you're part of a Fireflies Team, the Thread is shared so that team members can communicate, add comments, review material, etc.
- To access the Thread, log in to your Fireflies account and then click Notebook on the main menu found on the left. On your Notebook, click the meeting you want to access.
- In the middle section, you can toggle between Thread and Soundbites to access either feature.
- You can go to any part of your audio, highlight the transcript in the text field and enter your comments within the thread section. You will see a time stamp associated with the comment.
- You can edit, delete or respond to a comment or note. Just hover your mouse over the comment and hit the appropriate icon (pencil, trash can, arrow).
- Just like for your meetings, you can privacy control settings for your comments as well.
- You can make the comment thread Public, Private, visible to only your team mates or meeting participants.
Hope this article, helped you to use the Fireflies Thread Function and add notes or comments in your meeting. You can check out the post-meeting features to help you get the best out of your meetings.
Related article: What are the post-meeting features in Fireflies?
In case, you've any questions related to using Fireflies thread, drop an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org