Close is a CRM designed to accelerate your sales workflow while staying out of your way. Fireflies add to Close's intuitive platform by allowing logs to automatically be associated with the corresponding contact in Close.io.
Integrate Close.io with Fireflies
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left. On the Integrations page, hit the Close.io icon.
- Before you click Connect, you need to first log in to Close.io. There's a link on item #1 of the instructions seen on the left. Mouse over it and click Log in to Close.io.
- You'll be redirected to Close where you would be able to sign in to your account.
- Generate an API Key. Just follow these steps: Settings > Integrations > API Keys
- Click + New API Key, choose a name for it, and then copy (hit Copy).
- Now back in Fireflies, paste the API Key on the designated field before hitting the Connect button.
You have successfully enabled Close.io on your Fireflies App.
|A call will automatically be logged in Close under the appropriate contact. A link to your transcript, audio recording and brief notes will be included.
Hope this article helped you to integrate Close.io with Fireflies. If you've any questions related to Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email to email@example.com