The true value of Fireflies is unlocked when you are able to share your meeting recordings and transcripts with your entire team. Fireflies let you invite your teammates to a shared workspace:
In this article, let us see the different ways to invite your teammates.
Invite team members from the Team Tab
- Go to the Team Settings and click on the Invite button
- You will have a suggested list of teammates that you can invite or you can manually enter their email addresses and invite them.
- There is also an invite URL you can copy and share with your teammates.
From the Setting Button
Alternatively, you can also click the settings button on the right side to find this option.
- Navigate to the "Team" tab.
- Click "Settings" in the top right corner.
- Click on Advanced Settings and enable the Allow teammates to invite users toggle
And that's it! Fireflies will automatically add all new users from your domain who sign up to your team workspace.
If you still have any questions regarding your inviting teammates, feel free to ask your questions here.