In this article, let us configure your Zoom settings so that Fireflies can join your Zoom meetings seamlessly.
Note: See Zoom Native Integration for an alternate way to capture & transcribe meetings.
In order to invite Fireflies.ai Notetaker Bot to your Zoom meetings, you need to make sure your Zoom Settings are updated to the following.
- Go to your Zoom settings here
- Click on the Meeting tab. Under security, scroll down and make sure Only authenticated users can join meetings from the Web Client is turned off.
|Because our AI assistant joins as a guest from the Zoom Web SDK, this needs to be updated in order for Fireflies to join your meetings reliably without any issues.|
- Make sure Computer Audio is enabled. If it is set only to telephone it will not work.
- Under Security, verify that Allow use of end-to-end encryption is disabled
- This feature disables the ability to record so it needs to be turned off in order for Fireflies to capture and transcribe.
- Turn off waiting rooms to prevent any delays for Fireflies from joining in case you are running late to a meeting.
Once those settings are updated, visit this guide to learn how to invite Fireflies to your Zoom meetings.
Hope this article helped you to configure your Zoom settings for the Fireflies.ai notetaker bot.
In case, you have any questions or doubts about how to integrate your favorite apps with Fireflies, feel free to ask your questions here.