See Zoom Native Integration for an alternate way to capture & transcribe meetings.
In order to invite Fireflies.ai Notetaker Bot to your Zoom meetings, you need to make sure your Zoom Settings are updated to the following.
- Go to https://zoom.us/profile/setting
- Scroll down and make sure Only authenticated users can join meetings from the Web Client is turned off.
Because our AI assistant joins as a guest from the Zoom Web SDK, this needs to be updated in order for Fireflies to join your meetings reliably without any issues.
- Make sure Computer Audio is enabled. If it is set only to telephone it will not work.
- Next, click the Meeting tab
- Under Security, verify that Allow use of end-to-end encryption is disabled.
- This feature disables the ability to record so it needs to be turned off in order for Fireflies to capture and transcribe.
Turn off waiting rooms to prevent any delays for Fireflies from joining in case you are running late to a meeting.
Once those settings are updated, visit this guide to learn how to invite Fireflies to your Zoom meetings.