In this article, let us see explore all the features you get on the Free tier.
- When you sign up for an account, (using Gmail/Outlook) you get upto 3 free credits.
|Plans||Video conferencing bot/Chrome||Mobile App|
|Free plan||upto 3 credits||
10 credits for new users
5 credits for existing user
|Pro & Business||Unlimited||
How much is one credit worth?
- Using one credit you can record and transcribe one meeting.
Related article: What is transcription credits and storage limits?
Storage is the sum of all meeting minutes stored in your Fireflies Notebook—whether it is audio files you uploaded or the live meetings you transcribed. Once you exhaust your storage limit, you cannot view any new meetings until you delete your old meetings to free up the space.
You get 800 mins of storage per seat
Integrates with Popular Apps
- Fireflies can record meetings from popular web conference platforms like Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and many more. Here are the Web conferencing Platforms Supported on Fireflies.
- You can also integrate with your CRM tools and Slack.
How does it work?
- First off, invite Fireflies to your meeting. Our AI assistant email@example.com would record your meeting and transcribe it for you.
Related article: How to invite Fireflies into your meetings
- To view your meeting, go to your Notebook and click the meeting in question. Here you can search your meetings, flag important moments, edit the transcripts, and even create soundbites.
Related article: What is Fireflies Notebook?
Transcription in 60+ languages
- Other than English, we support over 60+ languages. You can set your preferred language, and let Fireflies give you the meeting transcript and notes in that language.
Related article: What languages does Fireflies supports?
- You can upload past meetings in the form of mp3, mp4, wav, and m4a formats
- Use the upload tab to upload your meetings in audio or video format and get the transcriptions
- To transcribe one uploaded file, one transcription credit will be consumed
- The file you upload must be less than 100 MB and can be 150 mins long
- You can also download the audio, video, and transcripts
Related article: How to upload audio or video files on Fireflies
Search Within Meetings
- Use the Global search option to search meeting titles and find the meetings you want.
- You can also use the search function within the meeting notepad to search for keywords within the meeting transcripts.
Related article: How to search within your meetings and transcripts
Organize Your Meetings
- You can create public channels within your Meeting Notebook and organize your meetings using Channels.
- You can create up to three public channels
- In the Business tier, you can create unlimited Public and Private Channels
Related article: How to organize your meetings within your Notebook
Automated Meeting Summaries
- You don't have to go through an hour-long meeting to understand the meeting context. Fireflies give you a crisp meeting summary in a few paragraphs.
- In the higher plans, you get AI super Summaries which give you more meeting summaries plus meeting outlines, detailed AI notes, keywords, notes, and meeting action items
Related article: What are AI Super Summaries?
Team Collaboration Features
- Play your meeting recordings at 5 different speeds. Supports 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x, 2x
- Use the threads section to add comments and replies with timestamps.
- Add like, dislike, and notes to your meeting recording
- Clip out important parts of your calls, create soundbites, and share them with your team
Related article: How to collaborate with your teammates after the call
Using the Free plan, you can experience almost all the features of Fireflies for free, forever. If later on, you decide Fireflies is indeed what you need to get to the next level, please check out our Pro and Business Tiers.
If you've any questions related to using Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org