Fireflies can only work with the GSuite version of Google Meet. Below are the different ways to invite Fireflies to Google Meet meetings.
Method 1: Calendar Invites
- Create a meeting on Google Calendar
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org to the meeting
Method 2: Auto-join Settings
- Change your Fireflies meeting settings to auto-join in app.fireflies.ai/settings. Fireflies will automatically join any meeting on your calendar that has a Google Meet URL and there is no need to manually invite it each time.
Method 3: Fireflies Dashboard
If the meeting is already happening, you can invite Fred using our Add to Live dashboard.
- Go to your Fireflies dashboard
- Type the Meeting name and the Meeting URL on the Add to live meeting module
- Select the Duration
- Click Join now
Read the supported versions of Google Meet here.