In this article, we will cover the steps on how to delete or downgrade your Fireflies account.
How to Stop Fireflies From Joining Your Meetings
- If you want to stop Fireflies from joining all your meetings, instead of deleting your account you can simply configure your meeting auto-join settings.
Related Article: How to configure the Fireflies auto-join settings
How to Downgrade from Paid Subscription
To downgrade or cancel your Fireflies subscription, follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign in to Fireflies and navigate to Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Downgrade Account under the Account Settings section. This action will downgrade your paid subscription.
- You can fill out the reason for downgrading the account and click on the Yes, Downgrade Team button to downgrade your account
How to delete your Fireflies account
- To delete your Fireflies account, navigate to Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Delete your account under the Account Settings section. This action will delete your account permanently.
Answer the questions on the form and click Delete Account to proceed.
How to remove your card details from Fireflies
- After you cancel your account, you can also remove your card details by going to the Billing section within the settings page. You'll find your card details here.
- You can click on the Remove button to remove the card from the Dashboard
Note: Account cancellation is permanent after 30 days and cannot be retrieved or reactivated. Any audio files, transcripts, or notes will be lost.
Refund Process FAQ's:
1. How does the refund process work for monthly plans in Fireflies?
- If you are on the monthly plan and have used Fireflies in less than or equal to 3 meetings in under 7 days, you are entitled to a complete refund.
- You get a pro-rated or partial refund if:
- You cross 7 days
- Your usage exceeds 3 meetings
2. How does the refund work for annual plans?
- If you are on the annual plan you are entitled to a complete refund if you've used Fireflies in under 7 days or if less than or equal to 20 meetings were processed.
- You get a pro-rated or partial refund if
- You exceed 20 meetings within the first 7 days
- You cross 7 days
3. How many days does it take to get the refund back?
- It will take 5-10 business days for the refunded amount to reflect on your source account