In this article, let us see the different ways to invite Fireflies to a Lifesize meeting.
Method 1: Calendar Invites
- Send a calendar invite to email@example.com (Fred is our AI assistant)
- Make sure there is a Lifesize URL somewhere in the calendar invite.
Related article: How to invite Fireflies to a meeting
Method 2: Auto-join Settings
- Change your Fireflies meeting settings to auto-join in app.fireflies.ai/settings. Fireflies will automatically join any meeting on your calendar that has a Lifesize URL and there is no need to manually invite it each time.
Related article: How to configure your autojoin settings
Method 3: From Fireflies Dashboard
- Go to your Fireflies dashboard
- Type the Meeting name and the Meeting URL on the Add to live meeting module
If you've any questions related to inviting Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org