In this article, let us explore the Team Settings in detail.
Everything about Team Settings
1. How to access the team settings
- To access the team settings, click on the Teams option and click on the Settings option.
2. Add New Users to your Team
- Click "Settings" in the top right corner.
- Turn on the toggle option, "Add new users from my company to the team."
And that's it! Fireflies will automatically add all new users from your domain who sign up to your team workspace.
Related article: How do I Invite teammates to my workspace?
3. Choose how meetings are joined
- You can configure how Fireflies should join the calendar events of your team.
|Team Meeting Auto-join Settings||What it means?|
|Allow teammates to choose||Teammates can configure how Fireflies should join their calendar from the auto-join settings just like the admin.|
|Join all that have a meeting link||This sets Fireflies to autojoin all calendar events with web conf link.|
|Join only those that we are the owners of||This sets Fireflies to join only calendar events you or your teammates are hosting|
|Join only when we invite firstname.lastname@example.org||This sets Fireflies to join only calendar events when invited manually|
|Join only internal events with our teammates||This sets Fireflies to join only the internal meetings with your teammates|
|Join only external events with clients||This sets Fireflies to join only meetings with external participants who are not from your organisation|
- If you don't want your teammates to choose how Fireflies should join their meeting, choose any option except the Allow teammates to choose option.
Related article: How to set Fireflies to never miss your meetings (auto-join settings)
4. Choose who receives the meeting recaps
- Similarly, you can configure who should receive the meeting recaps.
|Email Settings||What it means?|
|Allow teammates to choose||Allows teammates to configure who should get the meeting recaps|
|Send recaps only to me and participants from my team||Sends recaps only to you and participants who joined with your same workspace email id.|
|Send recaps to only me and participants from gmail.com||Sends recaps only to you and participants who have joined using a gmail id|
|Send recaps to everyone on the invite||Sends recaps to every meeting participant irrespective of which email they've used to login|
|Send recaps to only me||Sends recaps only to you.|
- If you don't want your teammates to choose who should get the meeting recaps, choose any option except the Allow teammates to choose option.
5. Choose who can view recaps
- You can hide specific meetings from your teammates by configuring the team privacy settings option.
|Privacy Settings||What it means?|
|Allow teammates to choose||Allow teammates to configure their meeting privacy settings|
|Anyone with a link||Anyone with a link to your meeting will be able to view the transcript and play the recording|
|Only Participants & Teammates||Only meeting participants or teammates will be able to access your meeting|
|Only Participants||Only meeting participants will be able to access your meeting|
|Only Teammates||Only teammates will be able to access your meeting|
|Only You||Only you will be able to access your meeting link|
- If you don't want your teammates to view your meetings, choose any option except the Allow teammates to choose option.
Related article: How to set the Join email settings for your teams
6. Record Meeting Video
- You can enable or disable video recording for your entire teammates by configuring the record meeting video option.
- If you don't want your teammates to choose the video capture option, choose any option except the Allow teammates to choose option.
Everything about Advanced Settings
- Within the advanced settings you can control whether teammates can invite Users to your workspace.
Note: By default, this toggle box is on meaning teammates can invite users to your workspace. To disable this option simply disable this toggle button.
Everything about Team Integration
- Team integration allows you to integrate apps that your team already use. Currently, you can integrate Hubspot for your entire team by enabling it from the team integration section.
Related article: How to integrate Hubspot for your entire team
Hope this article helped you know your team settings better. In case, you have any questions or doubts about using Fireflies, drop us an email at email@example.com