In this article, let us see how to invite Fireflies to a Microsoft teams meeting.
Method 1: Calendar Invites
- Schedule a meeting with Microsoft Teams
- Send a calendar invite to email@example.com (Fred is our AI assistant)
- Make sure that the URL is in the body of the email invite
Method 2: Auto-join Settings
- Change your Fireflies meeting settings to auto-join in app.fireflies.ai/settings. Fireflies will automatically join any meeting on your calendar and there is no need to manually invite it each time.
Configure this Important Setting
- Ask your Microsoft Teams Admin to allow guest users
- Please do not forget to set lobby settings to Everyone so that Fireflies can join the meeting as a guest.
Hope this article helped you to invite Fireflies to your Microsoft Teams meeting. If you've any questions related to using Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org