OneDrive is an Internet-based storage platform offered for free to anyone with a Microsoft account. By integrating it in Fireflies, you'll be able to send your transcripts and recordings to OneDrive automatically after every meeting.
Integrate OneDrive with Fireflies
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left.
- On the Integrations page, hit the icon for OneDrive.
- Click on the Connect button.
- You'll be redirected to OneDrive, where you would be able to sign in to your account. Enter your login details.
- Then, enter your password.
You would need to click Accept when this prompt requests your confirmation:
You have successfully enabled OneDrive on your Fireflies App. Back on Fireflies, you'll notice the Active badge.
Set Up OneDrive Integrations
Set your preferences on the Settings section to the right.
1. Choose what format you want your transcripts to be saved as.
2. You can also choose the OneDrive folder within which the transcripts will be saved.
Alternatively, you can create a new folder for your files by clicking Create New Folder. This automatically creates the folder in OneDrive for you. On the message prompt, write your new folder's name and hit Create Folder.
Your transcripts would now be saved in the said folder. To see your transcripts, open the folder in OneDrive.
3. Check the appropriate boxes to enable your preferences. We suggest checking all of them if you want to keep all your data.
- Select _Include Speaker Labels_ if you want to be able to see the speaker names.
- Select _Include Timestamps_ if you want timestamps showing on your transcripts.
- Select _Save Audio_ if you also want to save the recordings as audio files into OneDrive.
Check the appropriate boxes. We suggest checking all of them if you want to keep all your data.
Transcribe Audio Files Uploaded to OneDrive:
This integration gives you the ability to automatically transcribe audio files that have been uploaded to a particular folder.
1. Select an existing folder.
Alternatively, you can create a new folder by clicking Create New Folder.
2. Hit Save Settings, and you're set. Once connected, any future audio files (mp3, wav, m4a) that you upload to that folder in Box will automatically get transcribed.
Related article: Uploading Audio Files