In this article, let us see the steps to integrate Zendesk Sell with Fireflies.
What is Zendesk Sell?
- Zendesk Sell is a sales CRM that helps sales teams boost productivity and gives pipeline visibility. Integrating Fireflies with Sell allows you to automatically log meetings, notes, and transcripts under the appropriate lead or contact with Sell.
Integrate Sell with Fireflies
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left. On the Integrations page, click on the Sell icon.
- Click Connect
- Click Authorize
- You have successfully enabled Sell on your Fireflies App. You'll notice an active badge on your Fireflies integrations page.
|Note: By default, a call will automatically be logged in Sell under the appropriate contact. There is a setting that provides you with the ability to customize this default behavior
How to configure your Settings
- Toggle the button for Create meeting participant as lead, if you want the newly identified participants to get created as a lead instead of a contact.
- All subsequent meetings post-creation will be logged under the matching email irrespective of whether they are a lead or a contact.
- If there are two duplicate entities in Sell for the same email address, Fireflies will log a meeting under the entity[lead/contact] that was first created.
- Toggle the button for Only log meeting data if contact/lead exists if you only want Fireflies to log meetings if the contact exists in Sell already.
- Toggle the button for Only log as a note if you only want Fireflies to log the notes.
- You can click Insert Sample Data to check how Fireflies will log data on Sell and/or click Resync past meetings to log your previous meetings.
Hope this article helped you to integrate Zendesk Sell with Fireflies. Fireflies integrate with all these popular apps.
In case, you have any questions or doubts about how to integrate your favorite apps with Fireflies, drop us an email at email@example.com