In this article, let us explore What the Fireflies Notebook is.
What is Fireflies Notebook
- The Fireflies Notebook is a central place for storing meetings that are yours and those done by the rest of your team.
- Here, you can search through all your meetings and at a glance, get more information about the date and duration of the meeting.
- Clicking on an individual meeting will allow you to listen to the audio, view your transcript, leave comments and create Soundbites.
How to View Your Meetings
- To view your meetings, you can click on the Notebook and here you will be able to find all your meetings organized across multiple channels.
- Your meetings will be organized into 3 Default channels namely #My meetings #All Meetings # Shared with me.
- #My Meetings: Shows only the meetings that you’ve hosted
- #All meetings: Shows meetings hosted by you or your entire team
- #Share with me: Shows meetings that have been shared with you.
- Other than these default channels, you use Private or Public Channels to organize your meetings.
Related article: How to stay organized with the Fireflies Notebook Channels
- Use the search field to filter through the meeting titles present in any of the default channels. Click on any meeting you want to access.
Hope this article, explained the Fireflies Notebook. Next, you can check out how to organize meetings within the Notebook by using the Channels.
In case you still have any questions, feel free to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.