Your Notebook is where you can find all your meetings, team meetings, and uploaded files.
The Fireflies Notebook is a central place for storing meetings that are yours and those done by the rest of your team. Here you can search through all your meetings and at a glance get more information about the date and duration of the meeting.
Clicking on an individual meeting will allow you to listen to the audio, view your transcript, leave comments and create Soundbites.
How to View Your Meetings
- On the left menu, click on Notebook.
- The Notebook is categorized into three channels:
1. All meetings: This section is a compilation of all the meetings that are present in your experience. It includes your meetings and meetings hosted or shared by your teammates.
2. My meetings: This only includes meetings that you were the host of and those that you have the privilege to edit and delete.
3. Shared with me: This section only includes meetings where you were a participant.
- Use the search field to filter through the meeting titles present in any of the default channels.
- Click on any meeting you want to access.