In this article, let us see how to edit and share the Soundbites with your peers.
Note: To create Soundbites check how to automatically create Soundbites from your transcripts
How to edit Soundbites?
- To edit a Soundbite, go to the Soundbites tab and click on the 3 dots next to the Soundbite
- Click on the Edit option to edit your Soundbite
- Here you can edit the Soundbite's start and end time, titles, and privacy view and click on Save
Related article: How to automatically create Soundbites from your meeting transcripts
How to Delete a Soundbite?
- Click on the three dots next to the Soundbite title
- Select the Delete option. Your Soundbite will get removed from the Soundbites tab
How to Share the Soundbites?
1. Share Soundbites Individually
- You can share the Soundbite as a link with your team, participants, or any external person. You can get this copy link option while creating a Soundbite. This allows you to share an individual Soundbite.
- You can also go to the Soundbites tab, and click on the link icon next to a specific Soundbite you want to share. You can now share this link via email, slack, or any other channel that you prefer.
- When the person clicks on the link, they will be able to view your Soundbites depending on the Privacy access settings you've configured. Here is a screenshot of a Soundbite with Public access.
Note: When a Soundbite is set to Public access, anyone with a link can view the Soundbite. They don't need to have an account in Fireflies.
- The person will be able to see the Soundbite title, the hostname, and the entire Soundbite transcripts
- They can also search for a keyword within the Transcript and go through that portion of the Transcript
- They can also click on the Share button and share the Soundbite with their colleagues
- They can share the Soundbite as a link or via Twitter or Linkedin
2. Share Soundbites as a Group
- You can also share all the created Soundbites as a link. Go to the Soundbites tab, and click on the CopyAll button on the top
- You can then copy and paste the entire Soundbite audio link into a Word or Notion document and share it with your team
How to Create a Playlist and add your Soundbites?
- Within the meeting, highlight a portion of the transcript that you want to turn into a Soundbite. Select the Create Soundbite option
- This opens the Create a Soundbite pop-up box. On the bottom, you will see an Add to Playlist option. Click on the create a new Playlist option
- The create a Playlist pop-up box opens. Enter the Playlist name and set a Public, Team, or Private access and click on Create
- You'll be able to see the created Playlist within your Playlist page. You'll be able to see the count of Soundbites within your Playlist and the total Playlist minutes
- You can click on the three dots next to the Playlist title and select the Share option
- You can share this Playlist by entering the email id of your teammates individually, importing the contacts from Teams or Slack, or copying the link of your Playlist.
Related article: How to add Soundbites from the Playlist Tab?
Hope this article helped you to create, edit and share Soundbites. If you've any questions regarding Soundbites or Playlists, feel free to email us at email@example.com