In this article, let us see how to download your meeting recording, transcripts, and summaries.
Here's what we will cover in this article:
How to download the meeting audio
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Notebook on the main menu found on the left.
- Select the meeting you want to access
- At the bottom right, click on the download button
- Select the download audio option
- Your audio file gets downloaded automatically in an .mp3 format
How to download the meeting video
- To download the video, click on the download video option
- You’ll now be able to download and play the video recording of your meetings in a .mp4 format.
Related Article: How to enable video recording from your Fireflies meeting settings
How to download the meeting transcript
Note: Before downloading the transcripts, you can edit the transcripts to remove any grammatical or spelling errors from your conversations.
With TimeStamps and Speaker Details:
- To download the transcript, click on the download transcript option
- You can download the transcript as a DOCX, PDF, CSV or in any of these 5 formats:DOCX, PDF, SRT, CSV and JSON
- You can enable the timestamp and speaker checkboxes while downloading the transcripts.
- Here’s how the transcripts with the timestamp and speaker details look.
Without TimeStamps and Speaker Details
- Alternatively, you can disable them and download your transcripts in plain text.
- This is how the transcripts look without the timestamp or speaker details
Related Article: How to Share Your Transcripts with Other People
- In case, Chrome blocks the download, you can scroll to the top right of Chrome (just after the search bar, next to the upload & favorites icon) and click on the Pop-up blocked icon
- Select the Always Allow pop-ups and redirects from https://app.fireflies.ai option and click on Done. You’ll now be able to download the transcripts.
How to Download Meeting Summaries
- To download the Meeting Summaries, select the download Meeting Summary option
- You can download the summaries as a DOCX, PDF or JSON file.
- This is how the Download Summary looks like in PDF format
If you still have any questions on using Fireflies, feel free to ask your questions here.