In this article, let us see how to download your recordings and transcripts.
Here's what we will cover in this article:
Benefits of Downloading your Recording and Transcripts
- You can download or export the recordings or transcripts, including the ones shared with you, in the form of audio, video, or transcripts using the download feature within your Fireflies notebook.
By exporting your conversations, you can use it in another service such as closed captions or videos.
How to download the meeting audio
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Notebook on the main menu found on the left.
- Select the meeting you want to access
- At the bottom right, click on the download button
- This gives you the option to download the audio, video, and transcript text.
Related Article: Issues with Downloading Files? Check out these Basic Troubleshooting Steps
- Click on the download audio option
- Your audio file gets downloaded automatically in an .mp3 format
How to download the meeting video
- To download the video, click on the download video option
- You’ll now be able to download and play the video recording of your meetings in a .mp4 format.
Related Article: How to enable video recording from your Fireflies meeting settings
How to download the meeting transcript
Note: Before downloading the transcripts, you can edit the transcripts to remove any grammatical or spelling errors from your conversations.
With TimeStamps and Speaker Details:
- To download the transcript, click on the download transcript option
- You can download the transcript as a DOCX, PDF, CSV or in any of these 5 formats:DOCX, PDF, SRT, CSV and JSON
- You can enable the timestamp and speaker checkboxes while downloading the transcripts.
- Here’s how the transcripts with the timestamp and speaker details look.
Without TimeStamps and Speaker Details
- Alternatively, you can disable them and download your transcripts in plain text.
- This is how the transcripts look without the timestamp or speaker details
Related Article: How to Share Your Transcripts with Other People
- In case, Chrome blocks the download, you can scroll to the top right of chrome (just after the search bar, next to the upload & favorites icon) and click on the Pop-up blocked icon
- Select the Always allow pop-ups and redirects from https://app.fireflies.ai option and click on Done. You’ll now be able to download the transcripts.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org