You can set custom viewing permissions for each of your meeting recaps.
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Notebook on the main menu found on the left
- On your Notebook, click the meeting you want to access.
- Click the Padlock icon and select your preferred viewing option.
Your meeting recap page includes the transcript, notes, and audio.
Configurable Viewing Options
- Anyone with Link: Anyone you share the URL with
- Only Participants: Only you and the participants that were part of your meeting based on the calendar invite
- Only Teammates: Only you and your teammates (users who are part of your team workspace)
- Only You: Only you can view the meeting
When someone does not have permissions to see the meeting, this is what the recap page will show:
Set Privacy Settings for all meeting recaps by default
- Go to Settings from left navigation or directly visit this page: https://app.fireflies.ai/settings
- Under Privacy Settings > Meeting Recap links, from the drop-down select your preferred viewing option.