In this article, let us see how to set custom viewing permissions for each of your meeting recaps.
How to configure the custom viewing permission from your Notebook
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Notebook on the main menu found on the left. On your Notebook, click the meeting you want to access.
- Click the Padlock icon
- Select the Meeting privacy view that you want to set for this meeting.
Configurable Viewing Options
- Anyone with a Link: Anyone with the link, will be able to view your meetings.
- Only Participants: Only you and the participants that were part of your meeting based on the calendar invite will be able to view your meeting.
- Only Teammates: Only you and your teammates (users who are part of your team workspace)
- Only You: Only you can view the meeting
- When someone does not have permission to see the meeting, this is what the recap page will show:
Set Privacy Settings for all meeting recaps by default
- Go to Settings from left navigation or directly visit this page: https://app.fireflies.ai/settings
- Under Privacy Settings > Meeting Recap links, from the drop-down select your preferred viewing option.
Hope this article helped you to configure who can view your meeting recaps. If you still have any questions on using Fireflies, feel free to ask your questions here.