In this article, let us explore the Meeting Status page.
What is the Meeting Status Page?
- After the meeting, Fireflies will start processing the meeting and share the transcripts and recording within five to ten minutes depending on the length of the meeting. You can click on the Meeting status and see the status of your meeting.
- Once the meeting status goes from Processing to Completed, you will be able to see your meetings within the Fireflies Notebook.
Here you will be able to see your meetings and their details, which would include the following:
- Meeting Titles
- Date and Time
- Current status
- The account that invited Fred
- The filter on the top right allows you to sort meetings based on the time they were scheduled.
- If there are any active meetings, you can hover over your meetings and stop Fireflies from capturing your meetings.
Hope this article gave an overview of what the meeting status page does and how to use it.
If you still have any questions on using Fireflies, feel free to ask your questions here.