In this article, let us see how to set up the Native Zoom and Fireflies integration.
Benefits of Zoom Native Integration
- The Fireflies.ai + Zoom Native integration makes it seamless to transcribe every meeting recorded using Zoom. You can then search, share, analyze, and review the key insights from your discussion with customers, prospects, and teammates.
- If you're interested in an alternate approach that involves using Fireflies.ai Notetaker Bot to capture Zoom meetings refer to this support article.
Related article: How to invite Fireflies Notetaker Bot to your Zoom Meetings
Note: If the Zoom Native integration is enabled, the Fireflies Notetaker Bot will not join your calls.
Integrate Zoom Native app with Fireflies
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left. On the Integrations page, search for Zoom Native app
- Click on the Connect button to complete this integration process.
- Enter all credentials and hit authorized to connect Zoom native app with Fireflies.
|You need to have a Zoom Pro account or higher to use this native integration|
How is Zoom Native Integration different?
- With this Native Integration, you don't have to invite Fred to your calendar in order to record your meetings. Once activated, just go to your Zoom meeting, and click Record to the Cloud.
- The recorded Zoom meeting will be added to your notebook.
- Here's a video for more details:
Capturing speaker labels
- The Zoom native integration captures the speakers' labels present in a meeting.
- To let Fireflies do this, there is a zoom setting that you need to enable.
- Head to the settings page within Zoom. Navigate to the Recording tab within the settings section.
- Under the Cloud recording section, enable the setting to "Record a separate audio file of each participant."
- All newer meetings captured after will have speakers identified for your recorded Zoom meetings.
Capturing Zoom video
- Fireflies can capture and display the video for your Zoom native meetings
- You will first need to ensure that your Meeting recording toggle is enabled
- Once this is done, all meetings recorded after will capture the video as well
Note: Video recording is a Business tier Feature.
Uninstalling the Fireflies Zoom Integration
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Fireflies app.
- Click the Fireflies app.
- Click Uninstall.
- Log in to Fireflies.ai, then click Integrations in the left panel.
- Look for Zoom and click Disconnect.
Hope this article helped you set up the Native Zoom app with Fireflies. If you've any questions related to using Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org