The Fireflies.ai + Zoom Native integration makes it seamless to transcribe every meeting recorded using Zoom. You can then search, share, analyze, and review the key insights from your discussion with customers, prospects, and teammates.
If you're interested in an alternate approach that involves using Fireflies.ai Notetaker Bot to capture Zoom meetings go here.
Note: If the Zoom Native integration is enabled, the Fireflies Notetaker Bot will not join your calls.
Integrate Zoom Native Integration with Fireflies
1. Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left.
2. On the Integrations page, hit the icon for Zoom
3. Clicking on the Connect button will redirect you to the page that lets you complete this connection.
4. Enter all credentials and hit authorized and you are connected.
|You need to have Zoom Pro account or higher to use this native integration|
How is this different?
With this Native Integration, you don't have to invite Fred to your calendar in order to record your meetings. Once activated, just go to your Zoom meeting, and click Record to the Cloud
The recorded Zoom meeting will be added to your notebook.
Here's a video for more details:
Uninstalling the Fireflies Zoom Integration
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Fireflies app.
- Click the Fireflies app.
- Click Uninstall.
- Log in to Fireflies.ai, then click Integrations in the left panel
- Look for Zoom and click Disconnect