In this article, let us see how to set Fireflies to join only the meetings you want it to join.
Why Fireflies joins my meetings uninvited?
Reason #1: Auto join calendar events is Enabled
- This allows Fireflies to automatically join all calendar events with a web-conf link.
Solution: Disable auto-join calendar events
- Now, Fireflies will only join meetings when invited manually
Related articles: How to Set Meeting Rules
Reason #2: Other Participants Are Using Fireflies
- If you haven't signed up for an account but Fireflies.ai Notetaker attended your meeting, it means one (or more) of the participants are using Fireflies.
- This is also the case if you receive meeting recaps unexpectedly.
- You can kick Fireflies out of the meeting at any time just like any participant.
Related article: How to kick Fireflies out of the meeting?