If you can record a meeting you're attending in person, you can have it transcribed by uploading the audio or video file to Fireflies.
How to upload audio/video files to Fireflies?
- Go to the Uploads section and click on the drag-and-drop audio or video file section.
Note: Fireflies supports files in the form of MP3, M4A, WAV, or MP4 format. If the file that you have is in another format, use an online converter and upload the files in any of the above four formats.
- Upload the meeting file from your system
- Depending on the size of the meeting file, Fireflies will take ten to twelve minutes to process and upload your file.
- After the upload is complete, you will be able to see the uploaded meeting file within your Fireflies Notebook.
Related article: How to Upload audio or video files using Fireflies
- All your uploaded are listed on the Upload page. If you click on See Recording, you'll be redirected to the meeting in your Notebook.
- Deleting the upload from the Uploads page does not delete the meeting. It just clears it up from the Uploads page.
Hope this article helped you to use Fireflies for your Physical meetings. If you still have any questions about using Fireflies, feel free to ask your questions here.