If you're using a dialer/telephony service that records calls/voicemails and has a Zapier integration, you can seamlessly have those calls transcribed with Fireflies if you are on the Pro/Business Tier.
How to Integrate Telephony/Dialers with Fireflies Using Zapier
- Ensure you have Zapier integration access permissions for the dialer service you are using. Ex: Aircall
|Certain Dialers will restrict access to their Zapier triggers based on your plan. Please ensure you are on the right plan that has access to the Zapier triggers.|
- Visit Zapier Settings in the Fireflies dashboard and hit connect
- Click Accept Invite & Start Building a Zap
- Create a Zapier flow starting with your Dialer/Telephony app and for the trigger select the call recording audio file.
Ex with RingCentral
- Select Fireflies and choose Audio Upload for the action event
When you press continue it may ask you to enter your Fireflies API Key (found here) and account email that you are registered with.
- In the Audio URL Link section select the call recording file from your dialer system. Fireflies can process MP3 or .WAV files.
- Finish off by entering your Fireflies Zapier API Key, set a meeting title and complete that Zap.
That's all there is to it. Anytime a call recording is made in your dialer system it will send it to Zapier. Then the transcript will automatically get processed inside Fireflies and saved to your notebook. You will also receive an email with the recap.
Examples of Supported Dialer/Telephony Systems
- Just call
20+ other telephony apps supported through Zapier
Zapier Audio Rate Limits:
Pro & Business tier users get the following
3000 mins/month/seat up to a limit of 150,000 mins/month for a team.
If the team crosses the limit within the month they’ll be charged $0.01/min
Hope this helped you integrate your Dialers with Fireflies using Zapier. If you've any questions related to Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org