Fireflies can transcribe your meetings in 69+ different languages. In this article, let's explore the language support functionalities in Fireflies and how you can set a preferred language from settings.
What languages do Fireflies support?
We now support over 69+ languages. Here's the list of all the languages we support:
4. Australia English
8. Brazil Portuguese
11. China Chinese
21. French Canada
24. Global English
30. India English
37. Latin American Spanish
45. New Zealand English
49. Portugal Portuguese
60. Taiwan Chinese
64. UK English
67. US English
We also support three English accents (UK, Australian, and US).
Does Fireflies Support Multiple Languages in the same meeting?
- Currently, Fireflies does not support multiple languages in the same meeting. Fireflies lets you choose a preferred language and transcribes meeting notes and summaries in that language.
How to Manage Your Preferred Language Settings?
- First, go to your Fireflies dashboard (app.fireflies.ai) and click on Settings.
- Click on the Meeting Settings and select a preferred Meeting language from the dropdown. You can pick from over 69+ languages.
- For example, you can select the Spanish language
- Next, Invite Fireflies to your meeting and start speaking in your preferred language (e.g: Spanish)
Related Article: How to invite Fireflies to your meetings?
- You can also upload a recorded audio file in your preferred language on Fireflies. For testing purposes, here’s a pre-recorded meeting in Spanish.
Related Article: How to upload an audio file on Fireflies?
- You’ll receive the transcription in a few minutes based on the meeting duration. You can find the transcription in the #My Meetings channel in your Fireflies Notebook.
- Fireflies automatically detect and transcribes your meeting in Spanish.
And that’s it. You can download, review, edit, and share the transcript with ease.
Related Article: How to download your transcripts and recordings
We plan to roll out support for more languages soon. You can also request your preferred languages here.
If you still have any questions regarding multi language support, feel free to ask your questions here.